Wednesday, November 19, 2014

reluctant but willing disclaimer:


[all who read are always welcome, but may I please be the first to remind you that i am a story teller? often times i DO draw from personal experience or near observations, but also, i draw from my imagination and even the smallest tidbits, chewing on them for a bit, and creating something new [and hopefully more grand] out of them. I hesitate at times to post some of my short stories for fear of being misunderstood or that the wrong conclusion might be drawn. I am a writer. I write. I love to paint pictures with words, using both my favorite colors as well as ones i don't often use. My end goal is not that you are left trying to guess who i am [IF i even am] writing about, but just enjoying the story and hopefully being moved in some way-no matter how small [or grand.. I respectfully ask that you read my little baby stories as just that, stories, and not as insight to my own personal life. I desire to be transparent and above reproach in all things, so this is why i type this. I want to be small and open and not cause anyone to stumble or question my motives. i hope my heart rings through. romans 14. peace and blessings.]



No comments: