Monday, February 24, 2014

Mound Truffle Balls

easy peasy sweet treat... great for satisfying that decadent candy craving..I made these quickly one evening because i was craving my favorite candy bar, Mounds. They are the best! coconut and chocolate, how can you not love it? I shared these with family and friends and they let me know these truffles tasted like the original candy bar..I am not as confident to say so, but I am glad to hear these are delicious and taste so similar. 

you'll need: 

1 cup sweetened condensed milk
3 cups shredded coconut, sweet
semi sweet chocolate chips

In glass bowl, combine coconut and s c milk.

form into balls. Place on baking sheet covered in wax paper or tub foil.
chill for an hour or so.

melt chocolate chips in microwave at 30 second intervals till smooth. 

dip chilled balls in chocolate and coat evenly. return back to baking sheet. repeat with rest of balls. 

chill again. 

eat. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yum. i would like one right now!

swannymomma said...

i think these would be just the treat for our final bible study night, dontcha think? Gonna go get me some coconut, yeah baby!! hugs....can't wait to get my hands on that littles yummy of yours! :)
colleen

J.K. English said...

Rachel, I would love to share next time!!

J.K. English said...

Colleen, they would be perfect for a Bible study! And yes, I would love for you to meet our newest addition! Miss you!