Wednesday, June 1, 2016

my little may memories

i can't hold onto everything tight enough, all the memories and experiences i've been given since being here in England. i feel like my arms are full of shiny red bushels of apples and i don't want to drop any of them! 

I just thought i would post a few pictures here of the last couple of weeks of wonderful little memories. 

One day i spent a long afternoon with my friend Judy and we headed back to the Cotswolds, in Buford exploring old churches and tromping around foot paths. that was wonderful. we also later headed to Peter and Judy's house and ate classic fish and chips in their garden which is sprawling with color, chickens, and quintessential  England life. 

The other day i spent out was with my friend Lauren just moseying around London. I have been a few times, but this visit was much more enjoyable with no agenda and pressure to see a ton of things. Just enjoying fun food, walking around, and being kid free which is luxury enough.


i also got out with my kids while nathan was gone and we walked around our beloved Oxford, and stopped for cream tea as well. 



No comments: